- Repair Firmware
- Combination files
- Unlocking files
- Wifi Net Odin
- SM-R600, SM-R840
- SM-R360, SM-R365
- SM-R720, SM-R730A
- SM-R730T, SM-R730V
- SM-R732, SM-R735T
- SM-R735V, SM-R820
- SM-R760, SM-R765
- SM-R765A, SM-R830
- SM-R765N, SM-R765T
- SM-R765V, SM-R770
- SM-R775, SM-R775A
- SM-R775T, SM-R775V
- SM-R800, SM-R810
- SM-R805F, SM-R805U,
- SM-R500, SM-R815U
- The package downloading links will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you register or make account in website during check out so you can see your purchases in Order menu.
- You will need to have a download manager for downloading files. If the downloaded files are corrupted or can’t be extracted so it means you have internet connection problem and you will need to download them by a download manager like IDM.
- You will need to install a winrar software to extract the files.
- Password of files: electrovo.co.uk Or electrovo.com
Putting your phone into Wireless download mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Gear
- Press and hold the Power key until REBOOTING displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the Power key repeatedly until the Select REBOOT MODE screen displays.
- Press the Power key to highlight ‘ Wireless Download mode’.
- Press and hold the Home key to select.
- Press two times so you get to a Screen to change to AP Mode.
- Press power key to change to AP Mode.
- Click on wifi connection on your computer and connect to your watch wifi.
Instructions – Check video for more info:
- Buy and Download the related model files
- Put your watch into Wireless download mode
- connect your watch with computer
- Open WiFi_Net_Odin, Check you can see the ip that will appear on the WiFi_Net_Odin (if not so turn your windows firewall off)
- Flash the Watch with Combination file
- Connect your watch with your local WiFi
- Note the IP in your watch
- Go to > Setting > About > Turn on the Debugging mode
- Open ansicon.exe ( From SDB folder)
- Run the related commands from Edit-IP-Run.bat into ansicon.exe as listed below: Below is a demo and the right code will be sent to you by email.
- sdb connect 192.168.0.130:26101 <- Here you need to put your IP Address of the watch
- sdb root on
- sdb push empty.bin /opt/usr/media/
- sdb shell dd if=/opt/usr/media/empty.bin of /dev/mmcblk0p15
- sdb shell reboot download
- All Done, FRP removed
- Rebote your Watch, and put it again in to wireless download mode
- Connect it to computer and use the WiFi_Net_Odin and Flass it with firmware
- Your watch is now fully unlocked
- You will need to turn your computer firewall or antivirus firewall off for connection
- If your watch “download wireless Mode” doesn’t work so you will need to connect your watch with “Download mode”
- The “download mode” will require a wired connection so you will need to solder some wires according to this LINK for Samsung Gear S2 and this LINK for Samsung gear S3
Instruction in video for unlocking your watch and how to do it:
Click here to:
Guide to Connecting a Samsung Gear S2 and S3 Device Using Wi-Fi and USB
Unbrick Samsung Gear S2 Classic Reboot loop stack in reboot Can’t install
Disclaimer: This package is Only for DIY purposes. We will not be responsible if it is used in any illegal activities, We will not be responsible for losing your watch or its data. All responsibility will be on you. Here we are Introducing this method for genuine watches you bought them and you are the owner of it.
bogdan.barbu31 (verified owner) –
worked perfectlly! Very nice guy, offered all needed support. Thank you again!
Ricardo Roberto Souza Ferreira (verified owner) –
Perfect, great care and doubter of doubts.
Malay Mistry (verified owner) –
Worked for me,now i m using my watch… buy the package its worthy…
Mike (verified owner) –
My watch was locked, I couldn’t get it to work. This company provides an incredible service by offering reset procedures and files. It’s not a process for the faint of heart, but elevtrovo service staff are friendly and helpful. I did it! Could not be happier. Thanks electrovo!
Dan (verified owner) –
Great product worked perfectly. Habib was awesome and provided support when I had issues. Couldn’t be happier! Thanks Habib!
Jacob Johnson (verified owner) –
Worked amazing, he was awesome and provided quick answers when I had issues. Would highly recommend this.
Jeffrey (verified owner) –
Firstly when i received the firmware it didnt work for the SM-R800. But with the amazing support of Habib it is working fine! Thank you Habib the best support i ever had!
Robert Ilcsik –
Hello, Thank you very much. Everything is works fine Thanks again. R720 gear 2
hervey perz (verified owner) –
worked perfectlly! Very nice guy, offered all needed support. Thank you again! x2